fredag 6. juni 2008

Circel of friends Award


Thank you Louise for giving me this award :-)

I would like to pass this award on to:


Anne Jorunn
Sian
Ruth
Nina


The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) 10 years ago:
I was working at the same place as today, bulding up a new net work of advanced technical analytical instruments for our factories around in the world. Waiting for my husband to propose, and we just bought our first flat in Stavanger. Really started to get established.


2) 5 things on today s TO DO list:
1. Travel to Bergen for a meeting
2. Wash clothes
3. Play with the children before they go to bed
4. Enjoy the sunny weather
5. Make some Moo's or cards

3) Snacks that I enjoy:
I love chocolate!! First and second and last choice!

4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Hm, probably buy a cottage at the mountain.

5) Places I have lived:
Born at Eide på Nordmøre,
Studied in Trondheim,
Moved to Stavanger
Live now at Klepp

Ingen kommentarer: